Friends, Family and Colleagues
- Daniel Dennett - Dan is an excellent philosopher and one of my coauthors for Inside Jokes.
- Reginald Adams - Reg, another coauthor of Inside Jokes, is a social psychologist working on emotional cognition in response to facial expressions.
- Eric Nichols - Eric is my roommate and labmate. He's doing interesting work with music cognition.
- Seth Frey - Seth is the other half of the IU CogSci class of 2013. He is the most fascinated person I know.
- Brent Kievit-Kylar - Brent is working on all sorts of interesting projects.
- George Kachergis - George is another co-conspirator at IU, working on learning, memory, and categorization.
- Jonathan Hurley - My brother, Jon, operates a law partnership in the Boston area.
- David Edery - Dave is an old friend. He explores the intersection of business and game design. He is also one of the authors of Changing the Game.
- Lou Susi - Lou is a fun artist, performer, teacher and designer operating in Boston, MA.
- Shona Whittington - Shona and her husband are a Melbourne, Australia based design and art team.
(If you're a close friend with a professional website or blog and didn't get a shout out here, but would like one, let me know.)